Find a SUE ( Ambassador)
SUE - Sisters United Enterprise was founded in 2010, over the years chapter representatives have agreed to keep our members informed of events and business opportunities. Each chapter representative host a number of events within their state throughout the years contact them for a list of events or visit their pages or refer to the page of where you reside.
All SUE members are encouraged to support- attend other chapters during their travel(s) and visit to states whereby we are affiliated.
We currently have chapter representatives in NJ, NY, Boston, Pennsylvania, Florida, Metro DC area, GA and Virginia.
Our headquarter is located in the State of New Jersey. To find a SUE representative click on the specific chapter location.
Interested in becoming a SUE Ambassadors?
Our Chapter Ambassadors take pride in their roles and responsibilities:
- They communicate various events whereby our members can showcase, display and promote their brands. They support the members in states where they're located while maintaining observance of legislative changes that affect small businesses and start ups.
- They also provide networking opportunities and announcements on business leads.
- They also cultivate partnerships with respect to charities and support their community's growth.
- As a SUE Chapter Representative this additionally provides a platform and opportunity for them to include their bios that lends support to the representative and promotes their brand which also drives business to their website. Be sure to email them for more information.
- Finally, as a SUE Chapter Representative you are entitled to discounts on venues, memberships with our affiliates and partners.